Essentials for Schools
The program can be delivered both in your school and in a bowling centre, utilising portable lanes and lightweight rubber bowling balls, making it ideal for primary school children aged from 7 to 12 years old.
The program has been designed to assist both coaches and teachers to conduct quality sessions easily, ensuring ongoing participation, skill development, achievement and learning.
PRIMARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Tenpin Bowling Australia offer 15 different Sporting School packages. Options include varying program lengths, group sizes and the option of in-school or bowling centre delivery. There are separate packages for remote and regional schools as well as special needs participants.
Tenpin Bowling programs provide:
- physical and mental health benefits through exercise and social interaction
- development of basic skills that promote ongoing progression opportunities
- a focus on general fitness
- development of motor skills including coordination, balance, movement and targeting skills
- inclusive environment that is non-contact, non-gender specific and sun smart
- opportunities for students of any age, from individuals through to small and large groups.
Registered school contacts can login to their Sporting Schools account to access the Booking System and view all the packages available in more detail. You can also visit the Sporting Schools Help Centre for further information.
CAN TEACHERS DELIVER?
Yes, teachers can deliver tenpin bowling in Sporting Schools by meeting the requirements below.
You will need to:
Equipment is included in most in-school delivered packages however if schools wish to purchase for use after the program the equipment available is as follows:
- $750 for one lane, 10 pins and one ball
- $3,300 for five lanes, 50 pins and five balls
Contact: Mike Griffith
Phone: 0405 905 300