Essentials for Schools
Hookin2Hockey - Schools has been developed to give children aged 5 - 12 a fun environment in which to learn the game of hockey and perfect the skills in a modified game-based program.
PRIMARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
The Hookin2Hockey - Schools program allows participants to:
- Enjoy a fun environment in which to learn the game of hockey and perfect the skills
- Meet other children and enjoy the positive social experience that team sports provide
- Join a pathway which can transition them into club-based competitive hockey at youth level
- Be introduced to an internationally renowned sport played in over 116 countries
The Hookin2Hockey - Schools program comes with a comprehensive guide for teachers to use as part of developing their session plans.
If you would like further resources please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered school contacts can login to their Sporting Schools account to access the Booking System and view all the packages available in more detail. You can also visit the Sporting Schools Help Centre for further information.
CAN TEACHERS DELIVER?
Yes, teachers can deliver Hookin2Hockey in Sporting Schools by meeting the requirements below.
You will need to:
Hookin2Hockey - Schools also offers school and participant packs.
- The school pack includes a bulk kit of 30 sticks, 30 balls and 30 shin guards for $550 – to purchase a school pack please visit the Hockey Australia shop.
- Participant packs are $40 and include a stick, ball, shin guard, stick bag, reversible singlet, mouth guard, wallet with umpire cards and a whistle. To purchase a school pack please email email@example.com
CONTACTContact: Tom Winter – Participation Officer - Schools
Phone: (03) 9947 9920