- Over 6,000 participating schools
- Over 4,000 participating coaches
- Over 750 participating coaching providers
- Over 250 sport packages to choose from including:
- Over 80 teacher delivered sport packages
- Over 170 coach delivered sport packages
What is the booking system?
This system is an online platform for schools to make a booking request for a Sporting Schools program package. Schools can use the system to search for sports packages - from our national sporting organisation (NSO) partners - that meet their school’s needs.
The Booking System aims to meet the high demand for programs, as well as streamline the process of connecting schools with NSOs and their coaching providers.
If you are logged in to the Sporting Schools website then you can access the booking system.
What are the benefits?
- view the Sporting Schools sport packages on offer;
- compare sport packages by using the search filter;
- nominate for teacher delivered sport packages; and
- send NSOs and coaching providers real time, electronic notifications of their booking requests.
NSOs and coaching providers can:
- view booking requests from schools;
- assign bookings to their workforce electronically;
- manage workforce contact details and Working With Children Checks; and
- manage or amend booking requests.
Help and support:
- How do I book a sports package?
- How do I request a specific coach?
- How to book a teacher delivered sports package
- What is a teacher delivered sports package?
- I've been nominated as the teacher to deliver our school's teacher-delivered sports package. Do I need to register as a coach?
- How do I amend or change a booking?
- How do I cancel a booking?