Coaches play a key role in Australia’s community by keeping Australian’s active and healthy. Sporting Schools provides opportunities for both experienced coaches and for people looking to get involved in coaching.
Coaching is a great way to express your passion and stay involved in sport, plus you can have a positive influence on people’s lifelong sport participation.
Sporting Schools offers coaches and aspiring coaches the opportunity to:
- Belong to Australia’s largest ever sport participation program
- Connect to national sporting organisations (NSOs) and state sporting organisations
- Gain access to quality NSO coaching resources
- Enhance and develop new skills
- Build relationships, establish new networks and gain community recognition
- Gain access to a range of training and development opportunities